Maafushi is one of the biggest and most popular local island in Maldives. It is located in South Male Atoll just 27 km away from Male. The size is 1270 x 265 m. The island itself has an elongated form. 2700 people live on the island. It’s amazing how so many people can live on such a small piece of land, but as on other island, you won’t feel that the place is overcrowded.From year to year, there are less and less locals are living on the island.
The reason is simple – they either open another hotel by themselves, or lease a land with house and move to Male or Hulhumale.
- Welcoming and receiving from the airport.
- Transfer to the hotel
- Candlelight Dinner
Breakfast, departure to the full day resort trip. (Entrance, Sunbed, Towels, Buffet Lunch and unlimited Drinks all day, Including Alcoholic Beverages, Shark feeding at 17:30)
Breakfast, departure to the sandbank trip, followed by snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise. Lunch will be provided at the sandbank.
Breakfast, Night Fishing at around 17:30 hrs
Breakfast, Free Day
Triton Beach & Spa – The Swimming Pool Hotel
- Return Airport Transfer by Speedboat
- 5 Night Stay in Deluxe Pool View Room
- Candlelight Dinner (One Dinner)
- Full-Day trip to Adaaran Vaadhoo (Entrance, Sunbed, Towels, Buffet Lunch, and unlimited Drinks all day, Including Alcoholic Beverages, Shark feeding at 17:30)
- Snorkeling Trip
- Sandbank Picnic
- Dolphin Cruise
- Sunset Fishing with BBQ
- 50% Discount on Spa
- Free bicycle during Stay